TSPSC Departmental Test 2020;-Telangana State Public Service Commission is a government authorized body that conducts recruitment for various departments of the state government. On this page, all the latest TSPSC recruitment updates published on tspsc.gov.in have been presented for the convenience of our readers.
TSPSC Departmental Test 2020
For more information, click on the link given with the relevant recruits and apply for the same. Typically, one must first complete registration once on tspsconetimereg.tspsc.gov.in. Read on to know all the important updates, direct links, and information about the Commission as well as other TSPSC recruitments.
Telangana Public Service Commission has released the notification for the departmental examination 2020. Online forms have been invited for the departmental exam, official website: https: //www.tspsc.gov.in. The departmental examination May session 2020 will be conducted from 16 August 2020 to 26 August 2020 at the former headquarters of Telangana. Follow our website for daily notifications.
Latest TS Departmental Test Notification 2020 – Exam Date, Eligibility
- Name of Organization Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of Examination Departmental Examination – May 2020 session
- Notification Number 04/2020
- Effective date from 22 June 2020
- Last date for submission of July 13, 2020
- Category Government Jobs in India
- Exam date (May session) from 16th to 26th August 2020
- Application mode online
- Selection Procedure Written Examination (CBT), Viva Voce
- Job Location Telangana
- Official site tspsc.gov.in
- Only employees working in the respective departments of Telangana state are eligible to apply for the tests prescribed in their departmental service rules.
- However, the staff of the Secretariat, wherever rules permit, is required to appear for any departmental examination to qualify for appointment by transfer/promotion to other services.
To know the selection process, all the candidates have to see this section. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) officials will appoint applicants on the basis of two rounds. They are
- Written Examination (CBT)
- oral test
- The fee payable for each application to apply for the test mentioned in the timetable of this notification (each test will be treated as an application) will be INR 200 (Rupees Two hundred only). However, there is no fee prescribed for the test in Gujarati and Marwari languages.
- Applicants should pay INR 100 for each paper in addition to the examination fee
- Application fee payable to Secretary, T.S. TS online or through e-pay through net-banking / debit/credit card from Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
- 22 June 2020 to 13 July 2020 from 11:59 pm.
Steps to apply for TS Departmental Test 2020 (May)
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) www.tspsc.gov.in.
- There, you have to check the departmental test section.
- By clicking it, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There you have to click on the online application link given there.
- Apart from this, you have to fill all the details in the online TSPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020.
- Then, you will get a DTE ID.
- Later, you will have to enter your DOB, mobile number, and click on the Go button.
- The basic details of the applicant will be automatically pre-populated and applicants are required to select tests and letters for which they wish to appear.
- The application reference number is to be quoted in TS Departmental Test Application Form for future reference/correspondence.
- Now, all of you have to submit the online application form on or before the last date on 13 July 2020.
- TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Notification;-Click here
- TSPSC Departmental Test 2020 Application Form;-Click here